**Temporary suspension of minor injury and illness services at St Marks Hospital**
Find out more here
**OUR SESSIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED**
On 16th March 2020, following strict Government advice regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), all our sessions were closed and will be until the advice changes. The safety and well-being of staff, volunteers and our customers is our priority.
This will be a difficult time for us all, and particularly challenging with children at home. Below you will find useful links with up to the minute information regarding coronavirus, and also a link to our Facebook page where we will aim to post regular craft ideas and other useful tips, to try to help keep children entertained.
To further support our parents, should you have any questions, need advice or just need a listening ear, we would like to offer you the opportunity to speak to a member of staff at the following times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 10am – 2pm, on 07805 872603. Please bear with us, and if you don’t get an answer straight away, please leave a brief message with a contact number and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively please email email@example.com
Look after yourselves and your families, and stay safe!
Welcome to Re:charge R&R!
- Re:charge R&R (Restore & Revive) work with families in the Maidenhead community
- Weekly drop-in sessions at Larchfield, Furze Platt and Maidenhead town centre
- Families can feel safe, supported, valued and accepted at these venues
- Help with parenting, stress and difficulties with home life
- Open most weeks of the year and during the holidays
- We are a registered charity 1168554
- We signpost families to relevant agencies within RBWM council